DR PAUL TSAISpecialist Periodontist
Dr Paul Tsai is a Specialist Periodontist with his practice focused on periodontics and implants. He completed his dental degree with Class I Honours from The University of Queensland in 2003. Since then he had been in private practice in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Taiwan for 5 years before he moved to Boston for his specialist Periodontist residency at Boston University.
During his Periodontal residency, he was awarded the Ruben Scholarship for academic and clinical excellence in periodontology. While working in Dallas, Texas after his residency, he also successfully achieved Board Certification as a Diplomate from the highly regarded American Board of Periodontology. His practice includes all facets of periodontics and implant dentistry with a special interest in soft and hard tissue grafting, including sinus lifts and block grafts for implants.
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology.
- Member, Australian Society of Periodontology.
- Member, Australian and New Zealand Academy of Periodontists.
- Member, Australian Dental Association.
- Member, American Academy of Periodontology